- Univerzitetska mreža ALUM (Adriatic Linked Universities Network)
- FIEALC Federación Internacional de Estudios sobre América Latina y el Caribe
In November 1978, the National Autonomous University of Mexico sponsored the I Symposium for Coordination and Dissemination of Latin American Studies. Representatives came from different countries in Latin America but also specialized centers from the United States and Europe. This meeting resulted in the creation of the International Federation for Research on Latin America and the Caribbean (FIEALC) and currently has more than 130 member institutions.
- The Global University Network North-East-West-South N.E.W.S.
The Global University Network initiated by Berlin University of Applied Science was founded in Berlin, 1994. It is a Joint Non-Government Organization of universities and colleges from Europe and East Asia. ‘N.E.W.S.’ standing for North, East, West, and South, and its members are from all over the world. The present members are educational institutes and organizations from Germany, Russia, South Korea, Japan, Switzerland, France, Serbia and China.
- Asocijacija italijanskih i srpskih naučnika i istraživača AIS3 (Association of Italian and Serbian Scientists and Scholars)
- CEISAL (European Council for Social Research of Latin American Studies)
- Euro-Asia Management Studies Association EAMSA
The EAMSA is a platform for scholarly exchange on economic and management issues. Annual conferences, held alternately in Europe and Asia, bring together researchers and business executives who discuss their research and experiences, exchange ideas, and establish collaborative networks. Currently EAMSA has an extensive membership worldwide.